Keyboard Layout Editor
Ever wanted to customize your keyboard? Then Keyboard Layout Editor is the program of your choice!
It allows you to edit the keyboard layout files of Windows 9x/Me, assign new characters to the keys, add dead key sequences...
- Edit the characters for unshifted, shifted, AltGr and AltGr+Shift states
- Edit dead key sequences (just like ^ + a -> â)
- Easily change the locale identifier (LCID) of the new file
- Choose, which keys are affected by CapsLock.
- Choose, how you want to disable CapsLock (CapsLock / Shift)
- One-click activation of the new layout